3/4 C instant (quick-cook) oats
3/4 C flour
1 ½ tsp baking powder
½ tsp ground cinnamon
1/8 tsp salt
2 tbsp butter
1 egg, room temperature (or egg substitute)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 C Agave syrup
1/4-1/2 C dried cranberries
1. Whisk together the oats, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg, butter and vanilla. Stir in the agave syrup until thoroughly incorporated. Fold in the flour mixture with a fork. Mix in the cranberries.
3. Chill the dough for at least 30 minutes. (If chilling longer, cover with plastic wrap, ensuring it touches the entire surface of the cookie dough.)
4. Preheat the oven to 325°F. Drop the cookie dough into 15 rounded scoops on the baking sheet. (If chilled longer than 1.5 hours, flatten each slightly.)
5. Bake at 325°F for 13-15 minutes. Cool.